This is the free version.
This app is to practice several aspects related to music sight reading:
- Rhythm values sight reading. 4/4 and 12/8 time signatures.
- Memorizing rhythmic formulas and executing them. 4/4 and 12/8 time signatures.
- Recognizing music notes on the staff and retaining their names in Treble Clef.
- Recognizing music notes on the staff and clicking their names in real time.
This app includes:
- Forty lessons.
- The lessons are divided into four different formats, each one to practice an specific aspect of music sight reading.
- In the blue lessons you will see a sheet music and you have to click on a button when each of the music notes is heard.
- In the yellow lessons you will see a rhythmic formula that disappears after a few seconds. Then you must play it by memory (tapping on the screen).
- In the red lessons you will listen and you will read some music notes. When the sheet music disappears you have to click on the names of the notes in the same order they were previously shown.
- In the green lessons there will be music notes on the staff appearing one after the other. You have to click on the pitch notation corresponding each one.
If you want to know how to sight read music this app will help you.
Increase your ability to recognize music notes values and you will be able to grasp any music theory lessons, guitar lessons or piano lessons.
If you want to play piano music, flute music, guitar music or violin music this app is something you will use daily.
Knowing how to read music enables you to read piano sheet music, violin sheet music or any other type of music sheet.
How to play piano, how to play drums, how to play any musical instrument becomes easier when you increase your reading skills.
Anyone in a music school should have this app. Music sight reading is a great tool in music composition, songwriting and music improvisation.